#XXI: The Black Cauldron (1985) A.I fiction spanking scene (VF)

TITLE : The Black Cauldron (1985) A.I fiction spanking scene (VF)
N°21. FORMAT : video. LABELS : M-m (BB)
LANGUAGE : VF
DESCRIPTION : In a Disney animated movie taking place in the Middle Ages, The Black Cauldron (1985), a scene modified by AI shows the wizard Dallben who learns through the divinatory gift of his pig named Henwen, that his young apprentice, Taran, will mistreat his farm animals with a stick by posing as a valiant knight (something that truthful true later in the film). Dallben irritated then decides, purely as anticipation, to give him a good spanking by hand panties bottom.
ANALYSIS : Hear ye ! Hear ye ! I hope you missed me ! LOL, I’m happy to let you know that I’m back in service after 3 months of inactivity, due to little technical issues regarding AI and Freedom of expression, and a large AI order that needs to be fulfilled (nothing to do with the OTK), so, I lays this little animation during my short getaway at the beach vacation, I hope you like it ! LOL, It seems that while I was away, some minor issues with the video host VK rendered my videos unplayable !? Ugh,, and here I was, naively trusting VK to respect Freedom of expression. unfortunately, he left to join YouTube on the camp of Evil.
COUNTRY : France. PUBLICATION DATE : 1985. EDITING DATE : 2026
HONORABLE MENTION : Improvement of new OTK production processes, zoom alternatives and new camera angles will henceforth be common techniques.
NOTE : I'm going to have to find a new video hosting site that doesn't practice censorship.

Comments

  1. Well done sir excellent scene and rendering, must have taken you a while. i loved this movie as a kid and the spanking is a welcome addition, cant wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment ! Unfortunately, the film *The Black Cauldron (1985), one of my favorite animated movie from my childhood, was unfairly boycotted by the parents of children, for it was deemed too "gloomy" and "dark" in their eyes, which alas, led to its commercial failure...
      If you intend to comment regularly, you should remove your anonymity ! LOL,
      *An open admirer is much better than an anonymous admirer.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is incredible! Thanks for making this. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, thanks ! Next time, Puteytsy series is in my collimator. LOL,
      I started it 4 months ago, but I'm finding it very difficult to finish due to the new European AI regulations.

      Delete
  3. Your OK.ru account is not there anymore, where will you post next? telegram group, or signal or whatsapp?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#X: Wespank.net Real punishment of children № 107 fathercare

#XVII: AI-generated domestic spanking video 2026

#XV: Spanking scene - Those Happy Days (2006)